1. This type of sensor with an integrated camera only works when the alarm is armed. When the system is disarmed, the sensor is put on standby, thus saving energy.
2. When the alarm system is armed and there is an intrusion, the sensor activates the alarm signal; at the same time, it sends images to our Central Monitoring Station (CMS). The sensor continues to send images as long as it continues to detect movement in the coverage area.
3. Our CMS is unable to see what is happening inside a house or business unless the alarm is activated.
4. This system can achieve maximum efficiency when connected to a mobile phone. Through backup batteries and signal transmission via mobile phone to our CMS, an intentional power or phone line outage will not affect the operation of the alarm system or the signal transmission to our CMS.
1. The police are only notified once we are certain that there has been an intrusion in the property.
2. The chances for the police to capture an intruder increase given the information and material they receive through our system.
3. Lower public spending, as the police officers are only notified when a real situation has been confirmed.
4. Our CMS enhances its credibility with the local authorities.
1. Sharp decrease of false alarms.
2. If the alarm goes off within the photo sensor zone, a signal is emitted, and a series of photos are sent to our Central Monitoring Station (CMS). At the CMS, we use video verification to check whether it is a false alarm or a real event. In case of a real event, the police station is immediately notified.
3. Better management and response for emergency situations.
4. Shorter response times.
5. The events are recorded in our CMS, and our clients as well as the authorities are able to access them.
6. Our monitoring personnel is able to access the images only when they have been recorded by the photo sensor at the onset of an alarm.
7. Our clients and the police are only notified in case of real events.
Our Advanced Monitoring Center works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for your safety.
The technicians who visit your home have an established protocol to take care of all of us:
1.- He must appear at the agreed time by phone, with a uniform and identification stating that you are part of our work team.
2.- He must wear a mouthpiece the entire time you are working in the property.
3.- He must request access to the bathroom to wash your hands before starting your work.
4.- You must disinfect the equipment at the end of the work.
5.- He must request access to the bathroom to wash your hands before leaving the property.
Let’s not let our guard down! Make sure that your security system works correctly and that your service is current.